Advanced / Master Diploma In Acupuncture Course Details
The course is scheduled to learn more acupuncture points, extraordinary points. The understanding of these new points combined with what have learned earlier to treat a variety of conditions with acupuncture. Additionally they will explore the use of electroacupuncture, Moxibustion, cupping therapy as a treatment option. Cupping Therapy modality allows a unique method to promote movement of Qi. The vacuum that cupping creates with the soft tissues helps lift, separate and remove toxins. This allows blood to penetrate ischemic muscles, relax them, and increase range of motion. On a deeper level, the cups are strategically placed over certain acupoints based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) theory, thereby stimulating specific organ function.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Acupuncture — Introduction to meridians and acupoints.
- Basic Theory of TCM — Theory of Yinyang, Five elements
- TCM Diagnostics — Eight-principle pattern identification
- History, Philosophy and Principles of Naturopathy
- Yoga, Meditation, Massage and Physiotherapy
- Methods of Nature Cure (Hydrotherapy, Choromotherapy, Fasting, etc.)
- Clinical Diagnosis
- Management of Health Problems (Health Solutions)
- Natural Dietetics and Nutrition
After completion of this course, the learner can:
- Assess the patient within possibility of practice.
- Frame a treatment plan.
- Locate acupuncture points and extraordinary points.
- Use precise needling techniques and practical therapeutic applications for acupuncture points.
- Use electro acupuncture for treatment.
- Use fire cupping for treatment.
- Identify risks, complications and precautions for safer practice.
Total study hours: 205 hours (including 25 hrs. of practical)
Post successful completion of training, Certifications are done by BHARAT SEVAK SAMAJ, N.D.A. Promoted by CENTRAL GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, NEW DELHI.
FEES PAYABLE : Rs.25,000.00
MODE OF PAYMENT:
An application that meets all registration requirements fully and submitted with all required support documents may be processed in 2 weeks. The fees will be payable through a demand draft, money order, or banker’s cheque. Please note that personal cheques will not be accepted.